Hemera Contemplative Fellowships for Health Care Professionals (CFHP)
Health Care Professionals can receive financial support to attend our retreats, thanks to the Hemera Contemplative Fellowships for Health Care Professionals (CFHP) Program. These fellowships are only for health care professionals who have never attended a residential retreat longer than a weekend. CFHP support can be available for residential meditation retreats of any length up to a month.
To be eligible for CFHP support, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- be employed full-time in a health care field,
- work primarily with patients/clients or oversee other healthcare professionals,
- have never attended a meditation retreat longer than a weekend.
Individuals are eligible for one fellowship-supported retreat per year.
Please Note: Part of the long-term vision of the Hemera Contemplative Fellowships for Health Care Professionals program is to build a community of fellows, both online and in person. By applying for a Hemera Fellowship, you agree to allow your contact information to be shared with the Hemera Foundation, and, if you are awarded a fellowship, to fill out a survey about your retreat experience and the impact it has on your life and work.
To apply for Hemera CFHP support for an upcoming retreat:
- Download and complete the fellowship for health care professionals application.
- E-mail completed application to email@example.com.
- Don't forget to register for the retreat as well!